Find an inspiring and tasty diversity of wild evaluation samples of mostly Out-of-print, widely unavailable releases,and/or otherwise hard to come by musical recordings
*PASS,if required : flageolette
Sharing (Food) has always been joyous naturally,so...
Armando Tirelli's El Profeta, from 1978
-
Gorgeous cover graphic. Again from Uruguay, Armando Tirelli:
*Armando Tirelli was a Uruguayan keyboardist who was part of the "Sexteto
Electronico Mode...
Ten years later… or after.
-
I found myself thinking of my old friend William again… I often do, because
it was he who set me on a musical course that would see me become the
person I ...
Last post
-
There won’t be any more posts on this blog. Time to move to other projects.
Thanks to all the people who have supported the blog during these 5 years.
* * *
Many Seasons Passed...
-
I'm putting the blog back online, because there's a lot of great
information here, but shutting off the comments and therefore all links,
because music blo...
Mongo Santamaria – Hey! Let’s Party (1967)
-
A funky effort by the legendary percussionist. Includes Billy Capers, Marty
Sheller and Hubert Laws. Originally picked it up from Never Enough Rhodes
wonde...
All Good Things...
-
...come to an end, including my humble postings on this blog!
Naturally all credit and gratitude should go first to each artist involved
in the creation of ...
VACATION FOR TWO WEEKS
-
THIS BLOG IS ON VACATION FOR TWO WEEKS. IN FEBRUARY I WILL BE BACK WITH
MANY NEW FEATURES. BEST REGARDS FOR ALL. I SEE YOU COMING SOON!!!
Quartette Trés Bien - Kilimanjaro
-
QUARTETTE TRÉS BIENKilimanjaro 1964256+ VBR LAME mp3Vinyl rip & scans from
DL 74548KilimanjaroMy Favorite Things Often compared to the Ramsey
Lewis/Young-H...
Lord Astor e Seu Conjunto - E Danca (1961)
-
Hello, good evening! I am very close to finish an important work to Loronix
and also a key effort to bring some relief to the financial problems I'm
facing...
TITO PUENTE - TITO UNLIMITED
-
A great bit of funky Latin from Tito! The record's a lot more electric than
his other work, with lots of nice keyboards (mellotrons - I thought only
pro...
1 comment:
Thanks, again! - audie
Post a Comment