Sunday, November 16, 2008

James Brown - There It Is 1972


1. "There It Is, Pts. 1 & 2" (James Brown) – 5:47
2. "King Heroin" (Brown, Charles Bobbit, Dave Matthews, Manny Rosen) – 3:58
3. "I'm A Greedy Man" (J. Brown, Bobbit) – 7:04
4. "Who Am I" (Johnny Terry) – 4:59
5. "Talkin' Loud and Sayin' Nothing" (J. Brown, Bobby Byrd) – 7:47
6. "Public Enemy No. 1, Pt. 1" (J. Brown, Bobbit, Henry Stallings) – 5:05
7. "Public Enemy No. 1, Pt. 2" (J. Brown, Bobbit, Stallings) – 5:07
8. "I Need Help (I Can't Do It Alone)" (Teddy Brown) – 3:29
9. "Never Can Say Goodbye" (J. Brown) – 3:02


320
Enjoy

4 comments:

Laurent said...

Bonjour cher Flageolet

Yesterday my girlfriend brang a cd with samples used by Massive Attack, there was the track "Never Can Say Goodbye", I never heard before.
Pure dope !!! can't wait to hear the rest of the LP/
x-tra thanx

#

: ) said...

Classic post of pure quality - thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks, great album and a great post.

Anonymous said...

another storming post, thanks so much