Monday, August 10, 2009

New York Hi-Fi - High Fidelity Street Jazz From New York City's Finest / Various On New Breed 1995


01. Jazz Not Jazz Massive - Cooldown (Hear The Silence Remix)
02. Jazz Not Jazz Massive - Naked City
03. Groovilicious - Road To Knowhere
04. Groovilicious - Without A Doubt
05. Beat Demons - Sound Selecta
06. Beat Demons - Mr. Feelgood
07. I-Cue - Vibes
08. I-Cue - Bright And Early
09. Khromozomes - Taco Spot
10. Khromozomes - Forever
11. Hustletron - Maximizer
12. Hustletron - Stereo Viewer

320
Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these rare New Breed promotional releases;i.e. to you!
Fernandes

sandramp said...

I've never seen this blog, it's great!!
Thank you very much for this music, you make me enjoy better my lifestyle...
Congratulations and regards.