Saturday, January 24, 2009

Salsoul Essentials II Vol.2 - 16 Stompin' Classics From Salsoul


Great & Rare Compilation,
Salsoul Essentials I, can also be found here...

1. I Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk (12" Mix)
2. Love Thang - First Choice (12" Mix)
3. The Bottle - Joe Bataan (Full Length Album Version)
4. Salsoul 3001 - The Salsoul Orchestra (12" Mix)
5. Just As Long As I've Got You - Love Committee (12" Mix)
6. Nice 'n' Naasty - The Salsoul Orchestra (Full Length Album Version)
7. Can You See Where I'm Coming From - Instant Funk (Full Length Album Version)
8. Sing Sing - Gaz (12" Mix)

320
Enjoy

1. Mama Don't Papa Won't - Loleatta Holloway (Full Length Album Version)
2. Ooh I Love It (Love Break) - The Salsoul Orchestra (12" Mix)
3. My Love Is Free - Double Exposure (12" Mix)
4. You're Just The Right Size - The Salsoul Orchestra (Full Length Album Version)
5. Hit And Run - Loleatta Holloway (12" Mix)
6. Double Cross - First Choice (12" Mix)
7. Dreaming - Loleatta Holloway (Full Length Album Version)
8. Everyman - Double Exposure (Full Length Album Version)

320
Enjoy

3 comments:

alex said...

many thanks for this great drop flag!
appreciated man!!!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, PLEASE...don't forget to post Salsoul Essentials Vol. 3!

Ricardo said...

Great stuff - these take me back...
Thanks for sharing these disco classics